Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ryan
Ryan
https://mixedwrestling.forumeiros.com

The new girl at the gym Empty The new girl at the gym

Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:50 am
THE NEW GIRL AT THE GYM
A novata da academia

The new girl at the gym 532

She was one of the new girls at the catch wrestling academy. The teacher put us into a match that ended up being extremely painful for me. Despite having less time in class than me, the girl showed that she quickly learned submission holds and the power to make them very painful.
Ela era uma das moças novas da academia de catch wrestling. O professor nos colocou em uma partida que acabou sendo extremamente dolorosa para mim. Apesar de ter menos tempo que eu nas aulas, a moça mostrou que aprendeu rápido os golpes de submissão e o poder de torná-los muito dolorosos.

The new girl at the gym 328

Already in the second minute of the fight, I was dripping with sweat and throbbing from head to toe in pain. She pulled me against her thighs for a rear head scissors.
Já no segundo minuto de luta, eu estava pingando de suor e latejando de dor da cabeça aos pés. Ela me puxou contra as coxas dela para uma tesoura de cabeça por trás.

The new girl at the gym 128

We were on our backs looking at the lights and she violently contracted her legs for the most dominant scissors I had ever suffered from an opponent.
Estávamos de costas olhando para as luzes e ela contraiu as pernas violentamente para a tesoura mais dominante que eu já havia sofrido de um oponente.

The new girl at the gym 227

Ignoring my cries of submission she crushed me between her thighs until I collapsed in a puddle of my own sweat. When I asked if she had ever done this before, she just shook her head.
Ignorando meus gritos de submissão ela me esmagou entre as coxas até que eu desabei em uma poça do meu próprio suor. Quando perguntei se ela já havia feito isso antes, ela apenas balançou a cabeça

The new girl at the gym 427

Story based on a real fact.
Match: Sasha vs male opponent (Grappling Girls website)
Estória baseada em um fato real. Luta: Sasha vs male opponent (Site Grappling Girls)
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum