Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ryan
Ryan
https://mixedwrestling.forumeiros.com

I belong to the men's division Empty I belong to the men's division

Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 1:00
I BELONG TO THE MEN'S DIVISION
Eu pertenço a divisão masculina
By Ryan

I belong to the men's division Vlcsna85

Women's champion Eugene aims to further expand her grappling legacy. This Saturday, at Apartment Wrestling, she began her journey in the men's division. She seeks the rare status of champion in both divisions.
A campeã feminina Eugene almeja ampliar ainda mais seu legado dentro do grappling. Neste sábado, no Apartament Wrestling, ela deu início à trajetória na divisão masculina. Ela busca o raro status de campeã em ambas divisões.

I belong to the men's division Vlcsna83

Eugene made his debut in the men's division and scored a convincing victory against Bo on the main card of Apartment Wrestling. Against a well-ranked opponent (8th in the rankings), she showed she was comfortable and had power in the men's division.
Eugene fez sua estreia na divisão masculina e conseguiu uma vitória convincente contra Bo, no card principal do Apartment Wrestling. Contra um adversário bem rankeado (8o no ranking), ela mostrou estar confortável e com potência na divisão masculina.

I belong to the men's division Vlcsna84

Eugene dominated the fight for three minutes. At the last minute, Bo was rocked and she managed to finish and debut in the men's division with victory.
Eugene dominou o combate por três minutos. No último minuto, Bo estava balançado e ela conseguiu finalizar e estrear na divisão masculina com vitória.

I belong to the men's division Vlcsna87

The big surprise, however, was his statement: "I'm a little sad because I think I didn't put on a great show that night. I think there should have been a little more grappling, what do you think?"
A grande surpresa, porém, foi sua declaração: "Eu estou um pouco triste porque acho que não dei o show da noite. Acho que devia ter tido um pouco mais de grappling, o que acham?"

I belong to the men's division Vlcsna86

Even without fighting for 11 months, with this victory in his debut Eugene secured a privileged position in the men's division. She even promised to challenge the former champion, Tactical Ed, with whom she recently exchanged barbs.
Mesmo sem lutar há 11 meses, com essa vitória na estreia Eugene garantiu uma posição privilegiada na divisão masculina. Ela prometeu, inclusive, desafiar o ex-campeão, Tactical Ed, com quem trocou farpas recentemente.

I belong to the men's division Vlcsna88

Even before taking action in AW, Eugene felt he made the right decision by moving to the men's division.
Antes mesmo de entrar em ação no AW, Eugene sentia que tomou a decisão correta ao migrar para a divisão masculina.

I belong to the men's division Vlcsna89

Within AW, Eugene established herself as one of the most destructive grapplers in the women's division. In her career she has accumulated 21 victories.
Dentro do AW, Eugene se consolidou como um das grapplers mais destrutivas da divisão feminina. Em sua trajetória ela acumula 21 vitórias.

I belong to the men's division Vlcsna90

"I'm feeling very strong, healthier, with agility and greater finishing power too. I don't intend to return to the women's division. From now on I belong to the men's division."
"Estou me sentindo muito forte, mais saudável, com agilidade e um poder de finalização maior também. Não pretendo retornar a divisão feminina. Daqui pra frente pertenço a divisão masculina."

I belong to the men's division Vlcsna91

Match: Eugene vs Bo (FemWin website)
Story based on interviews with MMA fighters talking about their defeats.
Estória baseada em entrevistas de lutadores de MMA falando sobre as derrotas deles.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum